Ceemet outlines in this position paper its priority policy recommendations regarding the new EU Strategic Framework on Health and Safety at Work 2014-2020 and the Commission’s ongoing evaluation of all existing EU occupational safety and health (OSH) legislation.
PDF - 362 K
- Implementation of H&S Directives across Members States
- Maintain H&S standards through consolidation and simplification
- Simplify the existing EU regulatory system for chemical substances
- Directives need to emphasise the principle of individual capability and clearly need to be evidence based
- Focus needed on developing practical guidelines, exchanges of best practice and practical tools